Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You looking at me?

Canadian geese hang out all year in Arizona. 
I wonder if they have gotten notice to carry their immigration papers?
You can't hide your head from SB 1070. 
The law goes into effect in August.

Mike Keefe of the Denver Post has one of the
better commentary cartoons...

Having grown up around the world and having experienced many different prejudices 
and government actions towards people of different race, 
religion, political affiliation or country of origin, this law tops them all.
For all the right reasons, it is totally wrong.

7 comments:

Remington said...

That cartoon is really something....

Diane AZ said...

Great photos! Our local sheriff called the bill a "stupid and racist" national embarrassment and said he wouldn't enforce it.

Unknown said...

Yes and THOSE Canadian geese poop every where besides being illegals!

Anonymous said...

Love you, and your beautiful geese.

sealaura said...

those geese are darling, especially the goslings. mental note: when in AZ must carry passport at all time or else I might accidentally be sent abroad!

Banjo52 said...

Does this mean I have to dump all my recent geese photos?

I love the critters, esp. in the sky. Granted, I don't have to scoop the poop, which is epic. But that psycho honking, esp. in the fall . . . wow.

Kindle said...

I like your post. It doesn't sound boring because there is humor in it. Anyway, fantastic photo!