Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wallace & Gromit came to work

Wallace & Gromit showed up at my work today.

Who can resist a red motorcycle with a sidecar?

I don't know if this red sidecar will turn into an aeroplane.


Since the ladder was not attached to the sidecar, I figured W&G were nearby, washing windows. I couldn't find them...
So then I hunted all through the library for a man with a white helmet and his long suffering dog in tow... alas, no luck. Maybe they were in a group study room preparing for midterms...

Would anyone care for a nice bit of Wensleydale?

3 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Very slick!

sealaura said...

so cute. I have always wanted a bike with a sidecar. I think I would put Norm in the sidecar with a scarf and goggles.

Buenos Aires Photoblog said...

What a cool ride! Simply gorgeous!